Tuesday, September 26, 2006

De Angela a Meredith

From Meredith to Angela:
Angela, Thank you for your e-mail.
I just checked my e-mail before I went to bed. I plan on calling you tomorrow at 9:00 am (Chilean Time). I am also going to add you as a contact to my MSN Messenger. This way if you are on-line at the same time I am on-line we can talk directly. I look forward to talking with you tomorrow and setting up the Interview times.
Thanks,
Meredith
From Angela to Meredith:
Dear Meredith Denton.
Nice to know that you will join in our SEPP program. Thanks a lot for all of you working for it. I will waiting for your call, you can call me by the numbers as following: 0086-XXXXXX(M), 0086-571-XXXXX(o). Best Wishes
Angela Tao
Director assistant of International Affairs office
Zhejiang Gongshang University

No comments: